Monday, October 12, 2009

뚱뚱한 아이들 먹기 케이크!!!!!

Leaving Iraq is proving to be much more difficult a task than was expected. Nearly a sixth of the American Army lies in the desolate country and trying to remove all 20,000 soldiers and other assorted equipment is not as easy as some may have speculated. If it wasn't for the insurgency that continually attacks the troops, than the task would be much less complicated (though not any easier). Lt. Gen. William G. Pagonis referred to the task as "trying to move all of the people of Alaska and their belongings to the other side of the world 'in short order.'"

This, to me, sounds very hard... I wouldn't want that weight digging into my shoulder blades. Hence while I don't ever want to be President.

1 comment:

  1. Tyson, you are a great writer! Nice Korean language too. Also, good job weaving in the quotes and knowing your background information. I'm sitting next to you right now.

    ReplyDelete